- If bad weather or tide conditions affect a booking it will be rescheduled at no cost to yourself. You will be able to book alternative dates on which to return and complete your training. Please note that it is not possible to offer refunds for weather or sea state related cancellations.
- All decisions regarding the running or cancellation of any course is only at the discretion of the course instructor.
- The courses I offer are both tide and weather dependent.
- Any fees paid will be refunded if the participant makes a cancellation more than 1 week before the course is to commence. Within 1 week of the course commencement fees paid will be refunded as followed : 1 week-72 hours = 75% of a 3 booked hours lesson ; 72 hours-24 hours = 50% of a 3 booked hours lesson ; 24 hours-3 hours = 25% of a 3 booked hours lesson. Less than 3 hours = 0% of a 3 booked hours lesson.
- A failure to attend a booked course without notice will considered a cancellation & will be subject to the condition above.