- If bad weather or tide conditions affect a booking it will be rescheduled at no cost to yourself. You will be able to book alternative dates on which to return and complete your training. Please note that it is not possible to offer refunds for weather or sea state related cancellations.
- All decisions regarding the running or cancellation of any course is only at the discretion of the course instructor.
- The courses I offer are both tide and weather dependent.
- Any fees paid will be refunded if the participant makes a cancellation more than 24 hours before the course is to commence. Within 24 hours of the course commencement fees paid will be refunded as followed : 24hours-3hours = 50% of a 3hours lesson ; 3hours–1hours = 25% of a 3hours lesson ; 1 hour = 0% of a 3hours lesson.
- A failure to attend a booked course without notice will considered a cancellation & will be subject to the condition above.